Here you will find updates on my latest books, magazine assignments, and speaking schedule. Also available for download are hi-res photos, images of my book covers, and videos.
- Six Lessons Financial Advisors Can Learn from “Ozark”
- Unforgiven: The Failed Apology of Equifax CEO Richard Smith
- Surrender a Universal Life Insurance Policy?
- My Adventures in Fintech
- The Ten Best Business Books of 2016 for Advisors
- 10 Podcasts that Will Give You the Edge in 2017
- Dr. Conflict quoted me in an article on Philanthropic Gossip
- Sorry, But It’s Time to Rethink Apologies
- Finding New Clients on Campus
- Where Have All the Annual Reports Gone?
- Mea Culpa: The Art of the TV Confession
- How to Ace Your Interview by Asking the RIght Questions
- When Advisors Have Advisors
- The REP Index September 2015
- My latest brainteaser
- Think Advisor quoted me an article on Charles Schwab
- Learning from Failure: Fear of Failure is Worse than Failure Itself.